In addition to general medical consultations we are pleased to be able to provide specialist clinics and services covering the following areas:
- Chronic Disease Clinics - including the monitoring and treatment of serious conditions such as asthma, COPD, heart disease and diabetes.
- Maternity/Pregnancy - care provided by the doctors and midwife.
- Child Health Surveilance - care provided by the doctors in conjunction with the health visitor.
- Contraception - all the doctors offer contraceptive services including "the pill", sterilisation (including vasectomy) and implants.
- Minor Surgery - including joint injections.
- Sexual Health - we offer implant insertion and removal and Coil fitting/removal as well as depo injections and pill checks.
Our Practice Nurses can help with
- Cold sores
- Cuts, sprains & burns
- Diarrhea & vomiting
- Ear problems
- Emergency contraception
- Nose bleeds
- Skin problems
- Sore throat
- Stings & insect bites
- Stop smoking advice - signposting to Quit4life.
- Travel advice
- Vaginal discharge
Phlebotomy Service (Blood taking Appointments)
From 1st October 2018 you are able to have your blood taken at four GP surgeries in our area:
Lee on the Solent
Gosport Medical Centre
Brune Medical Centre (part of Willow group)
Forton Medical Centre (part of Willow Group)
Please book with our reception who will be able to assist you with booking a suitable time and location. We hope this change will make it easier to make appointments at a location convenient to you.
Are you a Military Veteran of the Armed Forces or Merchant Navy or a family member living with current service personnel? If so - please contact the reception team so that we can update your records.
Are you a Carer or do you have a Carer?
If so please let us know so we can update your records. You may also book in for a Carer healthcheck with our HCA for monitoring and signposting advice.